Ƿicibōceras sind þā lēode, þe ƿrītaþ and ādihtaþ geƿritu for Ƿicipǣdian. So in this sense, Wikipedians are people who form The Wikipedia Community. For additional discussion of the Wikipedia community, see the Meta site  and Wikipedia:Who, Why?.
Sēo rīm Ƿicibōcera is geƿeaxen tō ofer 100,000 brūcendhordcleofum, along with an unknown (but quite large) number of unregistered contributors. More detailed statistical information about Wikipedia is available at Wikipedia:Statistics.
The diversity of Wikipedians renders it impossible to make many categorical statements about Wikipedians as a whole. Some information about individual registered Wikipedians may be available on their user pages. However, users are not required to create these pages, nor to post any information on them.
This page contains lists of Wikipedians by country, as well as various other groupings. Different categories have been created due to demand. Individual Wikipedians may add themselves to appropriate lists gif hīe willaþ. It is suggested that if you put your name on one of the more specific lists, that you also include your name on the alphabetical list.
Alphabetical listing[adiht fruman]
- Wikipedia:Alphabetical list of Wikipedians is a voluntary listing. Please add yourself to this list.
- Syndrig:Listusers is an automatic listing; however, due to technical limitations, it does not list all users.
Listing be planētan[adiht fruman]
Listing be lande[adiht fruman]
Please list yourself both by your nationality and also by your place of current residence! Tō bisene, gif Iohannes ēode tō ƿunienne in þā Geānlǣhtan Underrīcu fram Īrlande, hē cann stellan hine selfne in bēgen stedas ānunga (gif hē ƿille).
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Catalonia (divided betwēonan Spain, Andorra and France)
- China (includes Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Macau)
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Cyprus (includes Northern Cyprus)
- Cƿēbec (dǣl Canadan)
- Czech Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Geānlǣht Rīcu American
- Geānlǣht Cynerīce (Including all parts of the United Kingdom: Englaland, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales)
- Nīƿe Sǣland
- Norðerne Īrland (dǣl þæs UK)
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- Serbia & Montenegro
- Sri Lanka
- Sūþ Corēa
- Taiƿan (Republic of China)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- Gif þīn land nis hēronbūfan, ætīec hit!
Other listings[adiht fruman]
All lists are strictly voluntary. We encourage you to spend your time categorizing our encyclopedic content, rather than categorizing yourself!
- by alma mater (current or former educational institution)
- by culture
- by D&D alignment
- by field of interest
- by instant messaging service used
- by number of edits
- by organization
- by pet
- in order of arrival
- Missing Wikipedians
- by martial art
Listings on Meta-Wiki[adiht fruman]
Skills-based listings[adiht fruman]
We can all string a few words together (some better than others), however Wikipedia is in need of contributors with other skills. If you are proficient in any of the following skills, please add your technological distinctiveness to the collective.
Wikipedian associations[adiht fruman]
Some Wikipedians have formed voluntary associations to participate in various activities on Wikipedia. Consult their pages if you are interested in joining.
- Association of Deletionist Wikipedians
- Association of Inclusionist Wikipedians
- Association of Members' Advocates
- Cleaning department
- Harmonious editing club
- Typo team
- Welcoming committee
- Department of Fun
Sēo ēac[adiht fruman]
- Wikipedia:Facebook, for pictures of Wikipedians