Jump to navigation Jump to search
Have you considered returning to scowiki? You're missed there. I am sorry if my comment on your RfA discouraged you, I just wanted to understand why you did certain things. PiRSquared17 (talk) 12:02, 17 Þrimilcemōnaþ 2013 (UTC)
- I was actually worried that you might be worried.
- No, it's not that.
- You're a serious editor, and your questions need to be taken seriously.
- I still have not read them. (See below.)
- I had my sailing vacation to do.
- Then this PC managed to catch a virus in spite of McAfee running on it.
- I took that as a hint to cure my Wikiholism. Enforced sabbatical. (Or, since it's my goddaughter's confirmation this Sunday, "When God closes a door, He opens a window.")
- Since I am an IT guy, I did clear the virus finally, but this PC has been having hardware problems for a while generally. So I'm looking at installing more RAM, and maybe reinstalling Windows.
- And I'm planning to go back to university this fall post-grad for Technical Writing. I've done that professionally, but informally, since the 1980s. I still have to pass their pre-admission scrutiny.
- When I make a breakthrough on the hardware front, then editing WP becomes less frustrating and time-consuming. It's really aggravating right now: click Save, go make a cup of tea, come back, still trying to Save.
- I do have lots of accumulated data for my pet scowiki pages which I still need to set up. In my WP notes files.
- Sincerely, Varlaam (talk) 16:50, 17 Þrimilcemōnaþ 2013 (UTC)