Wikipǣdia:Gecorene gemynddagas/11 Hāligmōnaþ
- 1297 - Scottas under William Wallace forhīendon Englisc feohtas in þǣm Beadwe Stirlingbrycges.
- 1922 - Se British Mandate of Palestine began.
- 1973 - military coup in Cilan headed by General Augusto Pinochet toppled the elected Socialist government þæs foresittend Salvador Allende.
- 1992 - Hurricane Iniki hit the the U.S. state of Hawaii, killing six and causing more than US$3 billion dollars of damage.
- 2001 - September 11 Attacks: Three passenger airliners were hijacked to destroy the World Trade Center in New York City and part of The Pentagon in Washington, D.C., and a fourth crashed in Pennsylvania. In total, almost 3,000 people were killed.